Jonathan A. Gruhl,
Attorney and Counslor at Law
Phone: (206) 387-3596
Employment, Business, Property Law and Litigation
Jonathan has worked in employment, business and property law in various states for the last 8 years on over 500 legal matters ranging from administrative hearings to multistate half million dollar Federal litigation. He has also done contract drafting and negotiation, business incorporation and business licensing issues. Prior to
that he clerked during law school with a national/international law
firm focusing on Federal and State litigation.
He graduated from the University of Wisconsin Law School where he was
a member of the Moot Court Board and the Board for the Business and
Tax Law Association.
He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Wisconsin
at Madison, where he graduated with distinction and received a degree
in legal studies.
When not working, he enjoys traveling with his wife, golf and working on classic mustangs.
- Jury trial experience
- Appellate experience
- Severance and contract negotiation
Professional Association Memberships
- Adjunct Professor of Employment Law
-Bryant & Stratton College
- Seminar - Employment Law
- Seminar - Federal Overtime Law
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington (all Washington State Courts)
- Inactive Status (not currently practicing), Wisconsin
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Wisconsin at Madison, with distinction
- Juris Doctor, University of Wisconsin at Madison, emphasis on Litigation and Business Law